Verified Reviewer

We went I to pizza hut and ordered 2 personal size pizza specials. My wife ordered them well done.

Once we got home the pizzas were not well done. My wife called the store and the lady there said she would offer us a credit. To come in and give her our phone number. Today we went in again and ordered 2 more pizzas and my wife said extremely well done.

We went next door came back to pick up the order. She said it was 15 dollars my wife said there is a credit what are you talking about. She looked it up and said it was only for 10 dollars and I had to pay the rest. I asked why only 10 dollars you said it was a full credit.

A argument broke out about the order during this argumentive discussion my wife opened the box and it was exactly the same as the one we got the credit for.

The lady kept on arguing about how it would burn if she put it through again. When my wife asked for the head off e phone number and her information about the store she ignored my wife. Then my wife said she was going to take a picture of the food and send them to head office. She grabbed the pizza from infront of my wife and threw them on the back table while my wife went to look for her phone in her purse.

Then my wife asked for her money and the women ignored her again when my wife asked for the store info she gave her a pamphlet.

My wife asked for the pjonenumber to head office and she said she didn't have it to look it up.

She finally gave my wife 10 dollars she just opened the till and handed my wife 2 five dollar bills. All the while still arguing with my husband.

We are pissed we went twice to that store and both times a disappointment we wasted time and gas to get the food and came home with no food and pissed at the experience.

I would like to speak to someone about this store customer service.

My number is 647291****

Extremely pissed off

Dave

User's recommendation: Not to go to pizza hut.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Brampton, Ontario

Comments

#1911813

Next time, Totino's Party Pizzas!

Pizza Hut Reviews