1.5

I ordered wings to go and while at the store after waiting 45 minutes on an order that was supposed to be ready I was told the fryer was down. Never offered a drink while I waited never offered an apology! Order was wrong I ordered the pizza crust and got regular and was told they did not see it on the order.

Tried again. Ordered the cookie at $5 called back 20 min later to say they were out. I asked what else they had was offered the brownie and told it was $5. Was charged $6 and never told about the difference in price.

I will never ever order from pizza hut again unless they apologize and offer a coupon of sorts for compensation for the over charges and bad service at the pizza hut in Sebring, FL Unit # 004649

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cleanliness and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of pizza hut pizza and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Pizza Hut needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pizza hut pizza in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pizza Hut.

Comments