3021 Eastend Dr, Humboldt, TN 38343, USA
2.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I placed an online order with text notifications.I used the special instructions box to state "use back door" since we were on the patio.

I received a text tgat my pizza was out for delivery at 6:17 pm. At 7:05pm still no pizza. Called the store and was tild they knocjed on the FRONT door. I explained that i had stated to used the back door since we were outside.

Representative immediately popped an attitude. Stated i could come pick up the pizza. I asked if it was the same one since it had been an hour and she said yes! I told her no thanks and she hung up on me.

Sorriest customer service ever!Bad attitude, rude, could not follow directions and never even tried to correct problem.

Review about: Pizza Hut Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

So you order a pizza and then can't be bothered to wait inside for it to arrive? This is on you.

to Anonymous #1379139

I'm the husband let me try to explain.

We spend most of our time sitting on the back patio.We always use the instructions to bring around back of house.

Never had problems until this morning time. That being said the pizza was never delivered to our knowledge so when the wife called they said no one came to the front door. Either they did not write down to use the back door or someone up there can't read. When you call up there and ask about your order you are told that you can come pick it up but it's the same Pizza that was made an hour ago and they catch an attitude.

I don't think so. No. I know not so. But we have no problem giving free advertisement for them.

In closing let me just say this. I am a manager also and fully understand people make mistakes.

The problem is when you have an upset customer you don't catch an attitude and hang up you try to talk and resolve the problem.

To the upper management:

If it was one of my employees.Let's just say my employees won't run customers off like that.