Verified Reviewer

1.3

I went to Pizza Hut location at IRIS BROADWAY sector 86 Gurugram on 16 Feb 2019 at around 2155hrs and ordered TTB Meal Box and 1 pepsi and paid the money through credit card. I got the payment slip of bank but didn't get the bill hard copy.

I request Mr. Rahul to provide the bill but he started misbehaving that we will not provide the bill and bill will come on your mobile. I said there is no bill on my mobile. Then on my several request he committed that they will provide me the bill on 17th Feb 2020 in the evening But no response received from Pizza Hut.

I went to Pizza Hut on 17th Feb 2020 to get the bill, but Mr. Rohit & Rahul started misbehaving with me. I started recording the video of these pizza hut personnel's wherein they are harassing me and abusing me to get out of pizza hut. I kept on recording the video and Mr.

Rohit mentioned that he will break my phone. Still they have not provided me the bill.

I've recorded the video of the incident and is available with me.

It was an very unethical behaviour by Pizza Hut manager Mr.

Rohit & Rahul and strict action must be taken against them.

Mr. Rohit the employee of PIZZA HUT is enjoying with his friends and family members inside the PIZZA HUT premises on 17th Feb 2020 and abusing me to get out of PIZZA HUT premises and also to break my phone.

I’m filing a case against PIZZA HUT for this unethical behaviour.

Thanks & Regards

Simranjit Singh

Mobile :- 0988847****

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

What kind of an idiot spends seven hundred and ninety four dollar on c rap pizza from Pizza Hut? Are you out of your mind?

@PissedConsumer1827670

I think that the person was talking about Rupees. The American Dollar equivalent of that would be $11.06, which sounds about right for a pizza.

Pizza Hut Reviews