Ordered two pizzas last night, picked them up and drove home.Upon eating one of the pizzas, I got pricked on my upper palate by a push pin which I immediately spit out.
I don't know if this was a *** joke by the cooks or irresponsibility by them. I have two young children and luckily they didn't get the slice that I got or I would have been at the emergency room having the push pin removed if they would have swallowed it. Not a satisfied customer and will no longer eat pizza from Pizza Hut. Manager recieved the pin and my complaint at the location in Pasadena, TX Spencer Hwy & Red Bluff last night.
He asked his cooks who made the pizza and neither said they made it.I was refunded the cost of the pizza and also made a complaint via phone to a corporate manager last night 04/27/2015
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- I dont like objects in my pizza
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "The pizza hut in Harborcreek is a so dirty i dont think the morning waitresses ever clean both times ive came there to eat there was food all over the..."
- "I have a coupon for $10 for 2 large 3 topping or specialty pizza expires in October. The total i was told on the phone was $31.xx. i said i..."
- "I was suffering a tragedy in the family and could not cook. I ordered pizza and wings from Pizza Hut at the intersection of Hwy 55 and 54 in..."
- "I bought 3k of this bad stuff, 2 love seats, 1 recliner for my wife and me mid at the end of 2013... 18mos later, every piece is peeling and..."
- "Went in for a short hair cut and have it in dyed in a grey ombre hairstyle. My hair has no ombre what so ever and neither did i get..."
- "on the day of june 4,2013 we desided to order a pizza. we called at 7:22pm an placed a order for tha 10 dollar deal. during the call i noticed..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."