Ordered two pizzas last night, picked them up and drove home.Upon eating one of the pizzas, I got pricked on my upper palate by a push pin which I immediately spit out.
I don't know if this was a *** joke by the cooks or irresponsibility by them. I have two young children and luckily they didn't get the slice that I got or I would have been at the emergency room having the push pin removed if they would have swallowed it. Not a satisfied customer and will no longer eat pizza from Pizza Hut. Manager recieved the pin and my complaint at the location in Pasadena, TX Spencer Hwy & Red Bluff last night.
He asked his cooks who made the pizza and neither said they made it.I was refunded the cost of the pizza and also made a complaint via phone to a corporate manager last night 04/27/2015
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- I dont like objects in my pizza
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "My pizza had an excessive amount of crust, or inadequate amount of topping. I had literally 2" of crust on my pizza. When I called in, the manager..."
- "I placed an order for 2 medium pizzas, ddelivery, today. They arrived few minutes before 6 pm. I opened one box and pizza started to fall out onto my floor!..."
- "So this is extra sauce? What is regular sauce? Dont put it as an option if you dont do it! ..."
- "I was scammed on Christian Mingle. I met a man who claimed to live in Milford, Ohio and said he was a real estate agent. We communicated for almost 2..."
- "I bought 3k of this bad stuff, 2 love seats, 1 recliner for my wife and me mid at the end of 2013... 18mos later, every piece is peeling and..."
- "I sold some tickets on EBAY. I promised one day delivery. For some reason USPS delivered tickets to my home instead of buyers. I happened to be..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."