Pizza Hut - A push pin in a pizza

674 of 1853 Pizza Hut reviews

Ordered two pizzas last night, picked them up and drove home.Upon eating one of the pizzas, I got pricked on my upper palate by a push pin which I immediately spit out.

I don't know if this was a *** joke by the cooks or irresponsibility by them. I have two young children and luckily they didn't get the slice that I got or I would have been at the emergency room having the push pin removed if they would have swallowed it. Not a satisfied customer and will no longer eat pizza from Pizza Hut. Manager recieved the pin and my complaint at the location in Pasadena, TX Spencer Hwy & Red Bluff last night.

He asked his cooks who made the pizza and neither said they made it.I was refunded the cost of the pizza and also made a complaint via phone to a corporate manager last night 04/27/2015

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • I dont like objects in my pizza

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Pizza
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #628335 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pizza Hut? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
674 of 1853 Pizza Hut reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
AtlantaRobert

May 30, 2015 #989677

Uggg -
DJLatin, lesson #1, NEVER return the foreign object to them!
25 years ago when eating a Burrito Supreme from a Taco Bell I bit down on a sour cream extruder (the nozzle from the huge sour cream dispensing tool). I brought it in with me when I went back to complain and let the manager take it. When I brought in my bill for the crown I needed for the tooth I broke the manager who had promised to pay mt dental bill was no longer at that unit and nobody else supposedly knew who I was or witnessed me talking to that manager. That was a $3,700 error, plus potentially another $1,200 in lost wages I could have claimed. Instead, I was told if I came back they would call the cops and issue a trespass because as far as they were concerned I was trying to scam. If I still had the extruder, which was unique to Taco Bell equipment, they NEVER would have tried this. I am sure that the manager talked to his regional after I left and when they discussed me letting them keep the extruder I'm sure they decided to play as if it never happened.
I'll bet anything that push-pin matches what they use in that unit so would have been important to keep.

1 1 Reply
DJLATIN

Jun 17, 2015 #996282

Yes I made that mistake of not taking it back but the guy was quick to trash it. I still have yet to have a regional manager apologize, go figure. No business from us anymore though even though others will continue to buy "stuffed" pizzas from them.
Thanks for the reply AtlantaRobert

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pizza Hut. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pizza Hut.
Filing a new complaint about
×