Ordered two pizzas last night, picked them up and drove home.Upon eating one of the pizzas, I got pricked on my upper palate by a push pin which I immediately spit out.

I don't know if this was a *** joke by the cooks or irresponsibility by them. I have two young children and luckily they didn't get the slice that I got or I would have been at the emergency room having the push pin removed if they would have swallowed it. Not a satisfied customer and will no longer eat pizza from Pizza Hut. Manager recieved the pin and my complaint at the location in Pasadena, TX Spencer Hwy & Red Bluff last night.

He asked his cooks who made the pizza and neither said they made it.I was refunded the cost of the pizza and also made a complaint via phone to a corporate manager last night 04/27/2015

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. DJLATIN stated that there is a room for improvement of objects in my pizza. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of pizza and associated monetary loss in the amount of $21. Pizza Hut needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pizza in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pizza Hut.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

AtlantaRobert

Uggg -

DJLatin, lesson #1, NEVER return the foreign object to them!

25 years ago when eating a Burrito Supreme from a Taco Bell I bit down on a sour cream extruder (the nozzle from the huge sour cream dispensing tool).

I brought it in with me when I went back to complain and let the manager take it. When I brought in my bill for the crown I needed for the tooth I broke the manager who had promised to pay mt dental bill was no longer at that unit and nobody else supposedly knew who I was or witnessed me talking to that manager. That was a $3,700 error, plus potentially another $1,200 in lost wages I could have claimed. Instead, I was told if I came back they would call the cops and issue a trespass because as far as they were concerned I was trying to scam.

If I still had the extruder, which was unique to Taco Bell equipment, they NEVER would have tried this.I am sure that the manager talked to his regional after I left and when they discussed me letting them keep the extruder I'm sure they decided to play as if it never happened.

I'll bet anything that push-pin matches what they use in that unit so would have been important to keep.

DJLATIN
to AtlantaRobert #996282

Yes I made that mistake of not taking it back but the guy was quick to trash it. I still have yet to have a regional manager apologize, go figure. No business from us anymore though even though others will continue to buy "stuffed" pizzas from them.

Thanks for the reply AtlantaRobert