Pasadena, Texas
100% full Not resolved

Ordered two pizzas last night, picked them up and drove home.Upon eating one of the pizzas, I got pricked on my upper palate by a push pin which I immediately spit out.

I don't know if this was a *** joke by the cooks or irresponsibility by them. I have two young children and luckily they didn't get the slice that I got or I would have been at the emergency room having the push pin removed if they would have swallowed it. Not a satisfied customer and will no longer eat pizza from Pizza Hut. Manager recieved the pin and my complaint at the location in Pasadena, TX Spencer Hwy & Red Bluff last night.

He asked his cooks who made the pizza and neither said they made it.I was refunded the cost of the pizza and also made a complaint via phone to a corporate manager last night 04/27/2015

Review about: Pizza.

I didn't like: I dont like objects in my pizza.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $21
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

AtlantaRobert

Uggg -

DJLatin, lesson #1, NEVER return the foreign object to them!

25 years ago when eating a Burrito Supreme from a Taco Bell I bit down on a sour cream extruder (the nozzle from the huge sour cream dispensing tool).

I brought it in with me when I went back to complain and let the manager take it. When I brought in my bill for the crown I needed for the tooth I broke the manager who had promised to pay mt dental bill was no longer at that unit and nobody else supposedly knew who I was or witnessed me talking to that manager. That was a $3,700 error, plus potentially another $1,200 in lost wages I could have claimed. Instead, I was told if I came back they would call the cops and issue a trespass because as far as they were concerned I was trying to scam.

If I still had the extruder, which was unique to Taco Bell equipment, they NEVER would have tried this.I am sure that the manager talked to his regional after I left and when they discussed me letting them keep the extruder I'm sure they decided to play as if it never happened.

I'll bet anything that push-pin matches what they use in that unit so would have been important to keep.

DJLATIN
to AtlantaRobert #996282

Yes I made that mistake of not taking it back but the guy was quick to trash it. I still have yet to have a regional manager apologize, go figure. No business from us anymore though even though others will continue to buy "stuffed" pizzas from them.

Thanks for the reply AtlantaRobert