2.7
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

It was around nine o'clock on a Saturday night.I thought to myself, "ooh, sounds like a good time for pizza!" I grabbed my computer and built my own pizza.

The first one i made came out to be only 6.49, and when i tried to make it for delivery, a message popped up saying there was a 7.99 delivery minimum. Totally understandable. I added some more toppings to meet the criteria. I completed my order, and it said the driver will be here in roughly 30 minutes.

I waited and waited. 40 minutes passed and i received a phone call from Pizza hut, saying they aren't coming to my house because i didn't have an order over 10 dollars. They said that i needed to either pick it up or cancel my order. I told them that their website said 7.99, and that they should *** fix it or this *** is probably going to keep happening to them, but i canceled my order because i had no way of getting there.

BUT THIS ISN'T EVEN THE WORSE PART. I decided to order from Jets pizza and after i already completed that order, i see a car pull up in my driveway, but they didn't come out. I received a call from Pizza Hut again. It was the driver saying that she was here and wanting to know if i wanted my order.

I told her i already canceled it, and she got an attitude with me! She said " well what am supposed to do now, huh? I told her that one of her coworker to me i needed to cancel the order because it wasn't over 10 dollars, and then she said no that's wrong. It's over 7.99!

And i said i know i told her that.

What the ***.This was the most awful service i've ever had in my life.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Pizza Hut. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $8 and wants Pizza Hut to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was employee did not care, delivery time, sloppy customer service and bad service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pizza Hut and pizza hut delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments