filters

Pizza Hut in Santa Clarita, California - Horrible experience

Half cooked Not as ordered. Waste of money
Quality of Food

Pizza Hut driver harasses 14 year old

Driver forced my 14 year old to leave a tip. Then he stared to walk towards the door as if he was going to enter the house until she sent sent on of her younger siblings to go get there mom out the room.

Pizza Hut in Shelby, North Carolina - Late and cold food and 2 items missing

They brought late and cold food after i called and asked about it and did nit complete order as placed. The oizza hut on 650 east dixon blvd shelby nc
2.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food
#1441945
Show

Pizza Hut has gone to the dumps

Pizza Hut y’all have became real sh!++¥, nasty an disrespectful. You don’t care about customers. Pizza Hut has robbed me without using a WEAPON. How store credit disappears. Wow. Well it looks like Donatos at least you get what you pay for. I will NEVER spend another dime in Pizza Hut. Specially the on parson ave in Columbus, Ohio 43205 has lost a valuable customer. Next football season for my high school pre-game meal will be Donatos Angry

Pizza Hut in New Albany, Mississippi - Complaint

I have put the wrong apartment number on my order and I’m trying to change it but they keep putting me on hold for 20 min at a time

Pizza Hut - Bad service

I got refused to service me or my wife
Reply to reviews
Costermer service bad Manager that ignores our need
SecretSandLizard
SecretSandLizard

Forreal she bout to make me go up there and pull her over that dang counter. She tried to make it as she couldn't hear me over the phone. They brought me cold and late food an...

Pizza Hut - They suck

No answer and was hung up on twice

Pizza Hut - Not happy with the order

Order pizza went to pick up wrong pizza had to wait on the right one, not please

Love my Pizza Hut

My Pizza Hut in Decatur Indiana is tops. Wonderful considerate service. I can ask for a particular seat. Service is quick and friendly. Food is great! One time I thought my pasta was a bit undercooked so I asked the server to please ask them to make sure it cooked and hot all the way thru. Came out great but the manager still came by to check on my satisfaction. Oh he was the one who gave me a coke free while waiting on a take out order. I'm a grey haired 67 yr old woman who has been frequently overlooked when needing service. Yes I love our Pizza Hut may they live long and prosper.