Pizza Hut - charged 50 for a 10 dollar pizza
So the Pizza Hut in St.Cloud, FL.....
I got a pizza that was supposed to be ten dollars and tax. I paid with my credit card and had a nasty surprise when I checked my account that night. The worker charged me fifty dollars. I no longer go to any Pizza Hut because when telling the company about their employees mistake the gave me such a hard time.
By the way I love Pizza Hut's product and I always convinced friends and family to get Pizza Hut instead of any other pizza now its anything but Pizza Hut. So far I have added it up and Pizza Hut has missed out on over 3,000 dollars worth of business; and that number will continue to grow.
My family doesn't get Pizza Hut anymore either.
I wouldn't have gone to this length if the company would've just righted the wrong done by their employee.And yes that employee still works at that Pizza Hut.be4316a
You may also like
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "on November 12th 2014 we went to the Brekenridge Pizza Hut and had a delivery a large thin pepperoni pork, a large sausage, easy sauce green pepper mushroom and traditional..."
- "No bacon in the crust. No bacon in the trust! Bad pizza. Way disappointed. SHAME ON YOU BLAKE SHELTON! Wats with this lame pie? No bacon. Almost no cheese?..."
- "I had a patio installed by unitedcorp of nj first i checked this company out,i talked to there supplyer pantano nursury in manalapan nj they highly reccomended tonys company to..."
- "I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump. I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with..."
- "I too have been treated poorly by Aliexpress.com. They do not have a "expert" customer service team, they have a bunch of people who can barely speak English helping..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."