• show-popup

Location Ocala, Florida
Category Food Delivery
Views 134
Monetary Loss

So the Pizza Hut in St.Cloud, FL.....

I got a pizza that was supposed to be ten dollars and tax. I paid with my credit card and had a nasty surprise when I checked my account that night. The worker charged me fifty dollars. I no longer go to any Pizza Hut because when telling the company about their employees mistake the gave me such a hard time.

By the way I love Pizza Hut's product and I always convinced friends and family to get Pizza Hut instead of any other pizza now its anything but Pizza Hut. So far I have added it up and Pizza Hut has missed out on over 3,000 dollars worth of business; and that number will continue to grow.

My family doesn't get Pizza Hut anymore either.
I wouldn't have gone to this length if the company would've just righted the wrong done by their employee.And yes that employee still works at that Pizza Hut. 3031412

Comments (8) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 28, 2012
lol go online and price out a large pizza with like 6 toppings, after taxes, delivery, etc... it costs over 40.00 pizza hut canada. wherye ou can get 3 pizzas for that price at any other pizza shop.... thieves...
Reply to shogun

Jun 13, 2012
to the people saying look at the receipt and its your fault. it is not and i can tell you why and how this had happened. first i work for pizza hut. two, when the driver brings your food and the receipt it shows the correct total you were told with an area to tip and to write a total amount after tip. its quite obvious that this driver and more than most likely cashier had decided to tip themselves. that is the only way i could see this happening. if that is the case then i would call and ask for the RGM's phone number. Chances are that the manager on duty was in on the scam as well.
Reply to doh

Feb 20, 2012
I did look at my receipt it was correct it was the bank statement that told me what the employee actually did.
Reply to G.I.1500

Feb 02, 2012
The billy goat at the supermarket ate fried chicken but couldn't stomach the pebbles from the beach. It probably lacked evidence that could have convicted it's brother at the piggly wiggly but didn't know how to access its own plant! I mean, really? Is it that hard to understand just how the mice got into the building that was laying on its side? Totally cluelessness on behalf of Juan Marco for sure. Next time watch out for pink elephants and remember that the sparkling grape juice may overturn and cause a fatal fall, or a fall that could kill your crazy mother in law enforcement. Oh, and the gravy goose is wild and free.
Reply to Graham

Jan 23, 2012
:cry :cry :cry :cry this peron has to much time on their hands going out of their way to say how much pizza hut lost you know very well they did not lose that much maybe another 10 doller buy also why should the worker be fired to make you feel better :cry :cry :cry :cry
Reply to Service Support

Jan 23, 2012
Next time check your receipt first. I agree this is YOUR fault for not checking your receipt.
Reply to So sad

Jan 23, 2012
You should have checked your receipt. And you definitely shouldn't have left the store without knowing exactly what you just spent.
This is your fault.
Reply to duh

Read next Pizza Hut complaint

Pizza Hut 10-Dollar Lie

Pizza Huts in South West VA are NOT willing to offer "Any" crust with "Any" blah blah blah...yet...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Pizza Hut.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug