So the Pizza Hut in St.Cloud, FL.....
I got a pizza that was supposed to be ten dollars and tax. I paid with my credit card and had a nasty surprise when I checked my account that night. The worker charged me fifty dollars. I no longer go to any Pizza Hut because when telling the company about their employees mistake the gave me such a hard time.
By the way I love Pizza Hut's product and I always convinced friends and family to get Pizza Hut instead of any other pizza now its anything but Pizza Hut. So far I have added it up and Pizza Hut has missed out on over 3,000 dollars worth of business; and that number will continue to grow.
My family doesn't get Pizza Hut anymore either.
I wouldn't have gone to this length if the company would've just righted the wrong done by their employee.And yes that employee still works at that Pizza Hut.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I just order pizza to night .big piece of beacon cocked with vegetarian pizza I mean (vegotarian pizza). Iv allergy to beacon do I payed 27 dollars just be sick..."
- "on November 12th 2014 we went to the Brekenridge Pizza Hut and had a delivery a large thin pepperoni pork, a large sausage, easy sauce green pepper mushroom and traditional..."
- "I was suffering a tragedy in the family and could not cook. I ordered pizza and wings from Pizza Hut at the intersection of Hwy 55 and 54 in..."
- "So, we were looking for a company to lease some equipment, we went through the normal questions and ask them what documents you need, what scores do you require, please..."
- "Wesley Berry florists is a fraud. They do not send what was ordered by something that is truly inferior. Attempts to call and complain ends up with a transfer to..."
- "i have pictures of the 3800 s.w colege road ocala fl location. it is disgusting. none of the tables were clean(not like it was busy)there is a huge spill on..."
- "Received a damaged support leg for a bed I ordered. It has been 3 weeks and I have not received a replacement part. I did everything they asked within 2..."
- "I bought approx. 50 pairs of shoes for my business from Coolcept, and 29 pairs were faulty. Burn marks, dirty, glue over them, jagged and torn inner soles, heels not..."
- "In the top photo the caption came on my daughter's face, which was not visible while placing the order. Need a replacement. It's of no use. I received a promo..."