Pizza Hut - Charged 50 for a 10 dollar pizza
So the Pizza Hut in St.Cloud, FL.....
I got a pizza that was supposed to be ten dollars and tax. I paid with my credit card and had a nasty surprise when I checked my account that night. The worker charged me fifty dollars. I no longer go to any Pizza Hut because when telling the company about their employees mistake the gave me such a hard time.
By the way I love Pizza Hut's product and I always convinced friends and family to get Pizza Hut instead of any other pizza now its anything but Pizza Hut. So far I have added it up and Pizza Hut has missed out on over 3,000 dollars worth of business; and that number will continue to grow.
My family doesn't get Pizza Hut anymore either.
I wouldn't have gone to this length if the company would've just righted the wrong done by their employee.And yes that employee still works at that Pizza Hut.review #291248
You may also like
- "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..."
- "Hi .. My name is Fe Dominguez on 5/26/2015 at 6:17 I did stop by at one of your store ( 026488) in orlando Florida , to get some food,..."
- "Okay so I always order from this Pizza Hut loc and not ever had a prob, until today! Ordered a large conadian bacon and pineapple but got a medium something..."
- "I bought model home furniture to be used in a house I had under construction. I stored it at the Self-Store on 484 in Ocala, Florida, a storage facility..."
- "I purchased a diamond ring from Kmart and in less than a month one of the diamonds fell out. I called the "smart plan" as I purchased the extra warranty..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "The photos attached are of a shift manager at Taco Bell. Called victor Mendez as you can see... My complaint is do not hire people who discriminate this person went..."
- "I will be attaching a document from my online account with Kaiser. Kaiser has been allowed to violate their patients "Civil Rights" & they have done it with the..."
- "My husband brought a motor bicycle tire in for axle replacement into lodi bike shop in lodi,ca..where he was unable to fix .so he told my husband he could switch..."