Pizza Hut - $10, any pizza, any size, any crust, any toppings? What a crock
When we tried to order one of the $10, any pizza, any size, any crust, any toppings pizzas, we were told we could only order a large one-topping pizza.Then, when I pulled up the website, printed out the add and called the manager we still did not get the pizza we originally wanted.
He told us he would discount the price of the pizza, but he did not do that either. You expect a car dealer to play bait and switch...but a pizza place? What a crock!!!!
Can you say "Papa Murphy's"?It is definitely time to find another pizza place.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I know that this is supposed to be a complaints site, but I had a good experience at my local pizza hut/Wing Street located on Greenville Street in Anderson SC...."
- "Ordered a large hand tossed pepperoni pizza from the Knoxville Iowa Pizza Hut, was burnt to a crisp when delivered. Called them back and they knew it was burnt as..."
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "The WORST company I have ever purchased from. Costs on the upwards of $200 after the trial which they DO NOT disclose prior to purchase. Terrible customer service...."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014..."
- "The Executives heading this company were Executives at the failed mortgage company called Wingspan Portfolio Advisors in Carrollton, Texas. Wingspan Portfolio Advisors filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy and is now..."