Pizza Hut - $10, any pizza, any size, any crust, any toppings? What a crock
When we tried to order one of the $10, any pizza, any size, any crust, any toppings pizzas, we were told we could only order a large one-topping pizza.Then, when I pulled up the website, printed out the add and called the manager we still did not get the pizza we originally wanted.
He told us he would discount the price of the pizza, but he did not do that either. You expect a car dealer to play bait and switch...but a pizza place? What a crock!!!!
Can you say "Papa Murphy's"?It is definitely time to find another pizza place.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have a coupon for $10 for 2 large 3 topping or specialty pizza expires in October. The total i was told on the phone was $31.xx. i said i..."
- "I too was scammed on this. Their phone number is 800-948-8488 if you want to complain but it doesn't do much good. I was told they would submit..."
- "TRAVELING AND STOPPED FOR THE NIGHT IN BLYTHEVILLE, ARK. ORDERED A PIZZA AND WINGS FROM PIZZA HUT. THEY SAID 30 TO 45 MINS. WELL AN HOUR LATER THEY FINALLY DELIVERED WHAT THEY..."
- "Michael Kors is a rip-off! Bought this Animal print hand-bag on May 2, 2015 (@Macy's, Monmouth Mall, in New Jersey) hannd-bag is cute, BUT within that same week, the Animal..."
- "I ordered the two pack set of sheets by Concierge Collection from HSN. When I received them, one set had bed bug blood staines all over it. Sent them..."
- "This video shows the un boxing of DiMeo plants that were to be three to four feet tall. The man in the video order plants from DiMeo and was in..."
- "I got a can of Great Value Chicken and Stars Condensed soup and there was a bone in it about an inch long. Trying to find a place to..."
- "So i went in to my local gamestop to buy a ps4 and a game, i was pre approved for the 350 credit limit . My total was 517.86 i..."
- "Bought a few cans of the Wylwood Carrots from Save a Lot. Recent cans have been great the past 2 cans I just got and opened today had rotten slices..."