Pizza Hut - $10, any pizza, any size, any crust, any toppings? What a crock
When we tried to order one of the $10, any pizza, any size, any crust, any toppings pizzas, we were told we could only order a large one-topping pizza.Then, when I pulled up the website, printed out the add and called the manager we still did not get the pizza we originally wanted.
He told us he would discount the price of the pizza, but he did not do that either. You expect a car dealer to play bait and switch...but a pizza place? What a crock!!!!
Can you say "Papa Murphy's"?It is definitely time to find another pizza place.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "See wings in the vat of grease and oil. That white stuff is not chicken. ..At least they cut my pizza into slices this time!..."
- "I was suffering a tragedy in the family and could not cook. I ordered pizza and wings from Pizza Hut at the intersection of Hwy 55 and 54 in..."
- "The pizza hut in Harborcreek is a so dirty i dont think the morning waitresses ever clean both times ive came there to eat there was food all over the..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "This is the second time I wrote about this issue. I have attached two photos about how Save A Lot store # 823 improperly handles eggs. I have three photos..."
- "Bought weeding rings here, and will never shop here again! The "tungsten" wedding ring my husband got was supposed to be anti-scratch, lifetime durable, best material in the market. And..."
- "DO NOT buy from www.Modlily.com #Modlily You may have seen related adverts for them on your timeline inbetween your friend's Facebook posts and may have been intrigued by some of..."